Bravecto is available as a chewable oral flea and tick treatment for dogs – providing 3 months protection. Administered at 3 monthly intervals - Bravecto chewable tablet can be administered all year round. For use in dogs from 8 weeks of age, and over 2kg.
This is a single treatment pack suitable for medium dogs weighing 10-20kg.
- Treats and controls existing flea and tick infestations
- Sustained control of new flea and tick infestations for 3 months
- Treatment and control of Demodicosis caused by Demodex spp. mites
- Treatment and control of Otodectes cynotis and Sarcoptes scabiei var canis spp. mites
- Safe for use in MDR1 breeds
- Safe for use in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs
- Aids in the control of flea allergy dermatitis
- Highly effective against fipronil resistant fleas.
Bravecto contains fluralaner, a systemic insecticide and acaricide with a long duration of action that provides immediate and persistent tick (adult and juvenile) Haemaphysalis longicornis (NZ Cattle Tick) and flea (Ctenocephalides felis) killing activity for 3 months.